Zoom G11 Multi-Effects Processor With Pedal
For priority orders
Safe Shopping Guarantee
The Zoom G11 is the culmination of 30 years of engineering and passion. This multi-effects pedal pulls out all the stops, with six custom-crafted amp models and three decades worth of classic dynamics, modulation, delays, reverbs, and more.
You also get five additional effects: two electrifying distortions and three otherworldly modulations. There’s plenty of DSP on tap, enabling you to chain up to nine effects, along with an amplifier emulation.
The G11’s 70 pre-loaded cab IRs are spot-on, while 130 user IR slots accommodate your third-party impulse responses. Navigating the G11 is a breeze, thanks to its customizable workflow, an intuitive 5-inch touchscreen, familiar amp modeling panel and stompbox footswitches, and an expression/volume pedal for real-time manipulation of your effects.
The G11 pedal is brimming with player-essential features, such as a 5-minute looper, 69 built-in rhythm patterns, 2 stereo effects loops, MIDI I/O, and an integrated 4-in/4-out USB audio interface. The Zoom G11 is a top-shelf multi-effects pedal. It’s pro-level all the way.
- 6 custom-crafted amp models put exciting, ear-tingling sonic textures right under your feet
- Jam-packed with 3 decades of classic Zoom effects — dynamics, modulation, delays, reverbs, and more
- 5 additional effects: 2 electrifying distortions and 3 otherworldly modulations
- Chain up to 9 effects, along with an amplifier emulation
- 70 pre-loaded cabinet impulse responses with various microphones and mic positions
- 130 user IR slots accommodate your 3rd-party impulse responses
- 5” color touchscreen enables you to drag, drop, and swipe your way to new sounds
- Amp modeling panel mimics the controls on a real-world amplifier
- 5 stompbox footswitches supply you with familiar pedal-style effects switching
- Expression/volume pedal offers real-time manipulation of effect parameters
- 3 customizable workflows for editing, studio, and stage
- 5-minute looper for adding layers to your solo performances
- 69 built-in rhythm patterns run the full gamut of genres and time signatures
- 2 stereo effects loops for integrating your stompboxes and external effects
- MIDI I/O for synchronizing with and triggering other devices
- Integrated 4-in/4-out USB 2.0 audio interface for direct-to-computer recording
- Steinberg’s Cubase LE DAW software is included
- Remote iOS connection for using Guitar Lab via Bluetooth adapter (sold separately)
- Download additional effects with Zoom Guitar Lab